What is 3D resin Printing?
- Firstly you need a 3d model of the object you want to print.
- You need to slice your model in thin layers, that can be printed layer after layer to compose your final model.
- the printer will create a mask from each layer on his LCD screen and flash the resin with UV light source through the mask to strenghten it.
- Washing model in alcool and cure it with UV light to make it ABS strenght like.
- Paint, polish, varnish or whatever finish you want.
Elegoo Mars LCD resin printer :
3D printing in ABS like resin with the wonderfull Elegoo Mars printer.
I can print figures, models, RC plane or car pilots, design parts, jewellery…